Thank you for your interest in enrolling your child at St Mary’s Catholic Primary School, South Mackay. We are a family orientated school with a welcoming and friendly atmosphere. We offer our students a high quality, holistic education that supports personal growth based on Catholic values.
By submitting an online enrolment application, parents agree to fully support the Catholic ethos, policies and programs of our school.
Our enrolment procedure is following:
- Submit an online application form for each child:
- Essential documents required are birth certificate (original to be sighted at the interview), baptism certificate, Immunisation Record, and Relevant School Reports;
- Any other information or reports regarding your child's progress or circumstances;
- You will receive an email confirming your application has been received.
- When the enrolment process opens for the relevant year you will receive a second email asking you to review your information and additional information such as Medical Information, Consents and Emergency Information;
- You will then receive a third email with a link to pay the upfront Enrolment Fee of $30.00 per child. Please note that this fee is non-refundable.
- Upon receipt of all of the documents and enrolment fee we will be in contact to arrange an interview for both parents and child with our Principal. During this meeting you will also be taken on a school tour;
- Our staff will be in contact advising the outcome of the interview.
If you have any questions our friendly office staff are available to assist with your application.
Click here to access the online Enrolment Application Form
Click here to access the 2024 School Fee & Levy Schedule